SwiftLocation is a simple 100% Swift wrapper around CoreLocation. Use Location services has never been easier and you can do it with your favourite language. Let me show the best features of the library:
- Auto-managed Hardware services (heading/location/monitor services are turned off when not used)
- Reverse geocoding services (from address/coordinates to location placemark) using both Apple own CoreLocation services or external Google Location APIs
- Fast and low-powered IP based device’s location discovery
- Single shot location discovery method (with desidered accuracy level) to get current user location with a simple closure as respond
- Continous location update methods to get both detailed locations or only significant data only.
- Region monitor with a single line of code
- iBeacon proximity monitor with a single line of code
- Fixed user position simulation
I’m looking for your suggestions: feel free to leave your pool request or feature request. BTW I plan to introduce a GPX simulation engine soon as I can in order to get a realistic simulation of location events.